четверг, 26 марта 2020 г.

Draw A Super Badass Illustration With My Style











About:

Hola , Welcome all.



PLEASE INBOX FIRST FOR AVOID ANY MISUNDERSTANDING.
THERE'S NO HIDDEN FEES. THAT'S ALL.



I'm an experienced illustrator and graphic designer.

I can draw Premium B&W or Colored Doodle Arts for you in any purpose such as: t-shirt design, poster design, skateboard design etc.


Anything else with my artwork :

Illustration is multipurpose, If you like my artwork and would like to turn it into anything else, kindly contact me, Let's create something new together!



100% original Artwork ( no fake sample on the gallery ). 



Have a nice day, Dime51

Reviews


:

First sketch didn’t come out the way I wanted, no problem, Dime51 had no problem redoing my artwork and came back with something I liked thank you very much!

:

Thank you for this awesome work ! Exactly what I needed, I will make another order soon ! :-)

:

He is so talented! Always coming back!

:

What an incredible work!! Thank you!

:

Outstanding artist, very friendly and trustworthy!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий