четверг, 26 марта 2020 г.

Draw Anything Fantasy Awesome Illustration











About:

Hello ^_^

I'm passion to arts and in illustration of any genre (no NSWF) !

i can guarantee for you to get the great communication also showing each progress of work.



So, if you have an character of your own, like example :

-you have an original fantasy/sci-fi character of your own?

-you have an character fanart of your own, from game, cartoon, etc

-you have your character imagination?

-or looking for character design for some project you have ?



BUT, can't make it realize and need some help ?



I ABSOLUTELY CAN HELP IT AND DO IT!

I can turn your character into realize ( 2D only :) )

i can do :

Man,Girls, mecha, monster, etc, in fantasy or sci-fi themes.



#I can give to you :

-JPG file in Hi-ress

-PNG file in Hi-ress

-PSD file 

-in min 300dpi, A4.

-or in any size you wanted



#what i need from you :

-your description of the character, as detail as you can

-visual reference, if you have



*if you confused about what you wanna make, you can discuss with me first via message, i'd love to talk about it.



Okay, hope i explain it well.

if you have an question or inquiries, please feel free to message me



Thankyou very much ^_^



Reviews


:

5 star service

:

love the level of detail!

:

Pleased with all three drawings thank you :)

:

They wasn't as talkative as I prefer... but to be fair: I bothered them during their holidays, though... ;) Revision was no problem for them and the final result of the artwork is fantastic and exactly as I instructed. I am absolutely pleased, thank you!

:

Excellent ! Thanks again :)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий