пятница, 24 августа 2018 г.

I will create stunning professional illustrations

I will create stunning professional illustrations












About:

I will create illustrations for various projects including video games, book covers, album covers, posters, and more. All of these will be created digitally in photoshop and are custom fit to the size and dimensions of the required project. My style is realistic to semirealistic, but I have worked in other styles before and that can be tested upon request. If you have any questions please let me know and I have included further detailed information in the FAQ section. 

Reviews


champto12:One word: Amazing! Love working with her!

nataliecparker:Wonderful experience as always! Can’t wait to work on future projects with her!

pearljam9:Very Nice Artist! She put up with my nit picky directions and the final product was amazing! I will be back for more artwork on future posters. Thank You again!

nataliecparker:Such an awesome client to work with. Super clear about what they want and very understandable. Would gladly work with them again!

champto12:She is reliable consistent and talented! I have worked with her several times with no complaints. I will work with her in the future!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий