пятница, 24 августа 2018 г.

I will illustrate anything for you with ink

I will illustrate anything for you with ink












About:

Hello, my name is Violet and I am a student at University of fine Arts from Bucharest! 

In order to see my works, this is my tumblr:
http://a-amuto.tumblr.com/

I can illustrate interior or exterior, children's books, covers, portraits, pets, flora, fauna, character designs, wedding invitations and much more !

THE GIG ONLY PROVIDES A BLACK AND WHITE ILLUSTRATION (if you want the ink illustration to be colored simple or detailed you need to tell me)

My work will be delivered as a print 300 / 600 dpi PDF or JPG

  • Simple outline, ink from a photo 5$
  • Line art with ink from a photo (or not) 20$
  • Very detailed ink illustration/drawing 40$
  • Create from scratch 40$
  • Reviews


    newhome:Fantastic

    amutorei:Thank you!

    geokos220:Thanks Amuto!

    amutorei:Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you! Have a wonderful day!

    auntrosa:Excellent response time and cooperation! Highly recommend !!


    Комментариев нет:

    Отправить комментарий