пятница, 24 августа 2018 г.

I will paint a portrait or any picture in a water colour style.

I will paint a portrait or any picture in a water colour style.












About:

A painting in full colour, head to shoulder or chest in my own style with background and texture.

A high resolution file at 300dpi, large enough to have printed at 60x40cm.

Please contact me to talk about any specific request or questions you may have before placing your order and I will try to give you the best possible price for your project.

Reviews


denisgrady:Quick! Very good job.

asputin:Easy person to deal with, thank you for the tip.

karmateka:asputin was great at responding to my feedback and making the 'picky' changes I requested.

asputin:Happy to be of service, look forward to some repeat business.

proverbiallemon:what a beautiful watercolor, I'm very impressed with the work! Very high communication and quick work. Wonderful to work with!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий