пятница, 24 августа 2018 г.

I will draw your vehicle (car or motorbike) in my sketch style

I will draw your vehicle (car or motorbike) in my sketch style












About:

PLEASE, contact me always before order with your picture or request, sometimes it's not possible to work with some pictures. If you make the order without ask first it's probably that I'll need to cancel the order. I'll reply as soon as possible. 

There are two types of person in this world, the person who owns a car, and the person who have a motorized friend.

If you have passion for the motor world you'll love this gig!
For jut 10$ I will draw your car, motorbike, bike, or anything that you'd like to have on my digital sketchy style.

Send me a good picture of your vehicle and I'll convert it into art, please, note that if I can't see it I can't drawing, so I need high resolution pictures.

If you think that you need a "special order", contact me and I'll reply asap, let's make it real!

PS: please, note that this is a digital illustration, you'll receive a digital file, in fiverr we don't delivery physical work.

Try it, you wont regret!
Thank you :)

Reviews


matttopper:Great! Exactly as expected.

dodicci:Thank you so much! :)

hannahmaines:Dodicci was very helpful and friendly, made changes to the image if asked.

dodicci:Thank you! enjoy it

rossking930:Great drawing! Will definitely use again.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий