вторник, 26 июня 2018 г.

I will make vector art illustration portrait from your photo

I will make vector art illustration portrait from your photo












About:

I will draw your photo with my vector art style only for $5


I accept any request but if you are not sure if it's possible, contact me first.

Here are the STEPS
  1. Select a package or Contact me to get an offer
  2. Respond to all requirements
  3. Accept Delivery and Review to complete order

Tips for BEST Results:
  •  Attach a GOOD QUALITY and GOOD RESOLUTION photo
  •  Clarify your Instructions and Requests 

IMPORTANT:
  • Please Contact me if you need more than 1 Vector art (I will give a Discount for bulk orders)


Please send your photo in good resolution, so i can draw it as good as i can.
The finish drawing are .jpg & .png (transparent background) files.

If you feels like it, please hit the favorite button. It will means a lot for me. And you can also share your amazing experience with your's friends and family. 

Feel free to contact me if you found something that I haven't explained in this brief description.
Sincerely.
That's all.

Reviews


joysolutade:Thank you

memorthinkers:Great Buyer. Hope to work with her soon.

joysolutade:Amazing seller

memorthinkers:Excellent as always. Hope to work with her soon.

joysolutade:Thank you so much


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий