суббота, 16 июня 2018 г.

I will draw perfect flat fashion sketch of your garment or tech packs for production

I will draw perfect flat fashion sketch of your garment or tech packs for production












About:

HI I'm Aron and  professional flat fashion designer and illustrator with 20 + Years experience in all areas of design.

 All of my experience = QUALITY + SKILL + EFFICIENCY

 I will draw a technical ‘illustrator’ sketch of any thing Specially Apparels.

here is my portfolio link

https://www.flickr.com/photos/afahdaron/albums


 WITH MY OWN STYLE OF MOVEMENT & VOLUME

 Great for production information sheets 

WHAT YOU GET on  1 GIG [see pdf about my work]

 

  1. A black lines flat sketch of the ONLY FRONT & BACK  Sketch of your garment  (if you give back info other wise only front 
  2. Received in jpg  formats (other format need Extra


NOTE:......Suite will be count 2 products

Reviews


jessamine77:Quick response and great work with short turn-around time!

afahdaron:Great Buyer!

newsgriddle:Provider follows instructions and was quick to make revisions where necessary. Good job and would not hesitate to use again.

afahdaron:Thank you very much dear!

piper2014:terrific seller


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий