суббота, 16 июня 2018 г.

I will make a very high detailed illustration or concept.

I will make a very high detailed illustration or concept.












About:

 Please contact me about your specific need before purchasing a gig. Many times a custom gig offer is the best way to go. I look forward to working with you!

Original concept Art for Game, Animation, Graphic Novel, etc.
*HIGH QUALITY artworks & FAST turnarounds. 

What I offer:
  • Environment design
  • Props design
  • Transport design

I DO NOT WORK IN THE CARTOON STYLE

PLEASE CONTACT ME AND PROVIDE DETAILS ABOUT WHAT YOU NEED BEFORE YOU ORDER, THANKS!

Reviews


akshaysb:This seller is super-fantastic!

supremeartofwar:Looks great

akshaysb:Excellent work!! No complaints at all, will be working with this seller more often in the future.

jonnyocho:I needed some concept art for a short film project. Artist delivered and was open to revisions which was helpful. Thank you.

souviddatta:Very good job for what was quite a complex request. Good detail and creativity. Very happy to recommend.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий