суббота, 2 июня 2018 г.

I will provide you AI, EPS, PDF, HIGH resolution, PNG and JPG file formats. :)

I will provide you AI, EPS, PDF, HIGH resolution, PNG and JPG file formats. :)












About:

Hi, 

I can make any kind of illustrations,


examples: cartoons , vectors, illustrations, realistic drawings , Free Style Drawing, Animals. line arts. vector logos, etc. (adobe illustrator)

I will send you: 
high quality PNG file transparent background and JPG. (300ppi)


And I can convert from:

-Low resolution image

-Scanned Image

-Photoshot (DSLR/Digicam/SmartPhones)

-Drawing / Sketch

-AI, EPS, PDF, PSD, JPG, PNG, etc

If you want source file, please check my extra gig. 

I will deliver your design in 4 days. 

I"ll cost a little bit more if your image is too much elaborate\complex.

please discuss before ordering !

ORDER NOW!

Any question, feel free to ask :)

 

Thanks

Reviews


d95568:Looks good..thank you for your hard work

vectorartdesign:Thank you very much!

mrnerd:Was willing to provide revisions based on my requests.

vectorartdesign:Thank you very much!! I look forward to working with you.

graphicriver_:Great seller. Will buy again.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий