суббота, 2 июня 2018 г.

I will draw you a pet portrait sketch or another animal

I will draw you a pet portrait sketch or another animal












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

I will hand draw a portrait drawing for your one pet or another animal with half body in suit. basic gig I will draw it in black-white, order an extra for color, just give me the clearest pics mostly the front face you have and tell me you want it be boy or girl. I will send you a high quality 1000x700 pixels jpg file.

One gig only for drawing one animal, and only draw an animal head with body in clothes. if you want a real animal body please tell me the first thanks.


.

Reviews


zackhooper:Great work!

auburnmade:Windness absolutely captured our Great Dane's personality with this picture. I couldn't be more pleased!

victoriapenguin:Second purchase and both brilliant!

auburnmade:Windness absolutely nailed this! He is so easy to work with, provided the revision we needed, and the result is better than we'd hoped. We will absolutely work with him, again!

jcorne31:Always does great work and is happy to make revisions when necessary


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий