суббота, 2 июня 2018 г.

I will make a character design concept

I will make a character design concept












About:

I will create a character design based on your description or I can also make some ideas on it . I would make it the best as possible. I will keep my style for a better quality. Other style is welcome but I can't promise it to be 100% accurate, maybe a little bit similar of the sample provided.

Aside from the prices above, I also work with:
Line Art Only - $20
Grayscale Sketch - $15
Painterly Style - $80

I can provide DISCOUNTS depends of the quality style of work, scene, details of how complex it would be. Feel free to PM for more.

I put my heart for every illustration I do.

Please feel free to message me if you have any question and for clearer instruction.

Thank You for your support! :)

(For the future, whenever I got my art skill improved, I will update the sample but not the works I made for the clients. Please check the most recent activity of the gig to see it.)

Reviews


gimmickman:Looking good!

lctheartist:Thank you!

firechf3:I enjoyed the first work, so had a second done.

lctheartist:Thank you!

gimmickman:It's a good sketch so I asked lc to shade + render.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий