суббота, 2 июня 2018 г.

I will make a full colored version of one character and coloring a simple background

I will make a full colored version of one character and coloring a simple background












About:

READ BEFORE ORDERING!!

If you need something specific please inbox me first and I'll make a custom offer just for you!

I will color your drawings to make it look professional and awesome! Also I can paint comic pages, comic strips, etc. Just inbox me and send me the details!

The files I deliver are .jpg or .png files and the source files are .psd

Reviews


ateam2240:I couldnt have asked for it to be any better. Made this sketch come to life. Great art work.

conartistbrand:Very impressive. Quick work. Nailed it on the first try! Will do business again in the future!

alientalks:So - this guy is amazing!! Trust me everybody, I tend to be really picky and detail oriented, but this guy did EXACTLY what I wanted. He listened to my suggestions and changed the final product as I wanted and now it's perfect! Very easy to work with, great communication, he dilivered on time with time to spare! I RECOMEND THIS NO DOUBT ABOUT IT

ateam2240:I couldnt have asked for it to be any better. Made this sketch come to life. Great art work.

conartistbrand:Very impressive. Quick work. Nailed it on the first try! Will do business again in the future!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий