понедельник, 18 июня 2018 г.

I will create african american illustrations for childrens book

I will create african american illustrations for childrens book












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will draw African-American themed Illustrations for your children's book.

Hi! I will draw Totally cool and Awesome African-American characters illustration for your children's book/article/publication.

  1. $15 Gigs includes illustration of 1 African-American character with full body, Colour & Background. 
  2. $25 Gigs includes Illustration of 2 African-American characters with full body, Colour & Background. WOW! what an AMAZING offer.
  3. $35 Premium gig includes up to 3 African-American illustrated characters with full body, Colour & Background. WOW! what an AMAZING offer.

These gigs are almost irrestible, I suggest you select one of them ASAP. Let me work with you in making your dream come true speedily.

Please Contact me;
1. before your order and tell me about what you will like. 
2. if you have any doubts regarding the gigs and offers.

I look forward to working with you. 



Reviews


tatiananikole97:Is amazing! I definitely recommend ordering from this incredible artist

helen_y:It was a wonderful experience working on this project. I look forward to working again

tonyjones564:This Gig is a true professional in her craft, She will work with you to perfection.

pwright1980:Great illustrations.

sgrocer:Helen is a great commuicator and seeks to get it right.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий