понедельник, 18 июня 2018 г.

I will draw icons, symbols, signs, avatars

I will draw icons, symbols, signs, avatars












About:

You can order any icons, symbols or signs, avatars, etc.
I can also create a logo for your company.
My works are used in the Internet publications, book covers, greeting and business cards, etc. Their use is unlimited.

All the details of illustrations have clear lines.

Quality guarantee.

If desired, you can send me a pencil sketch of your idea.

You can order a full colored illustration (JPG, AI, EPS, PNG). In the delivery will be placed all listed formats. And if you need PSD and PDF.

$5 only for simple illustrations (NOT for Sets). Describe the details of your project, and I will send you an offer.

Money Back Guarantee

Over the past 10 years, I drew about 4,000 illustrations. They found customers around the world. Sold more than 45,000 illustrations.
I'll be glad to see you among my clients!

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER. THANKS!

Reviews


ssdd1982:Excellent work, on time. Highly professional.

teddy2007b:The details of your project helped me a lot. Thank you very much for everything!:)

emgamble:Great work!!

teddy2007b:Thank you so much!!!:)

felixnew:WOW! probably the best Fiverr experience I have ever had. Really good at her work and a lovely person. Highly recommended


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий