понедельник, 18 июня 2018 г.

I will create awesome doodle for you

I will create awesome doodle for you












About:

I do a various type of doodle art such as:

  • concept art
  • characters
  • typography
  • objects
  • anything based on your needs

It could be apply for commercial or personal use. Basically I will turn your brilliant ideas into a doodle art. Precision and detail are my middle name. 

Reviews


colinmacintyre:Great talent, but can be a bit slow and rush the product when under stress.

mikailabrown:I am very happy with the final product of my order. However​, We did have a bumpy start. Even though I provided thorough guidelines about what I wanted, at first my ideas were ignored. What I do appreciate is that once I expressed concerns about this, the seller graciously made all efforts to get me what I wanted. In the end I was happy.

shutterscream:Outstanding Experience!

thexxjudge:Great work as usual

shutterscream:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий