среда, 13 июня 2018 г.

I will create a simple illustration

I will create a simple illustration












About:

Want a single and simple illustration done quick? this GIG is for YOU!

If you want a more complex illustration, contact me first and I will give you a price according of your necessity.

You wil receive a JPG, PNG, TIF or merged layer PSD file.

Please, don't ask for Anti-religious themes or anything that offends real persons or organizations.

Reviews


flafidesign:Perfect as always :) thank you so much for your amazing work!

toonsfera:You're welcome! :)

lakika:Top Seller ! Top communication ! Top Work!

toonsfera:Thank you very much!

davidwatta:Nice work. I have had a blast working on this project together with Toonfera. He is an amazing illustrator, easy to work with, and very flexible. I hope to work together again soon.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий