пятница, 1 июня 2018 г.

I will illustrate anything on your choice

I will illustrate anything on your choice












About:

I am an expert graphic designer and illustrator. I will do work with 100% perfection. I worked with many company with client satisfaction.

My work includes:
  1. High resolution Pictures.
  2. Include Source Files.
  3. File Formats: PSD, PNG, AI, EPI, JPG, JPEG etc
  4. Vector image, Image tracing, Posters etc.

I will try my best to work hard and satisfy u.
Thanks.

Reviews


mtfaceplant:Seller was very prompt to reply and tried very hard to get the job done. I was happy at how hard they tried to get the job done the way I asked.

newborne11:Outstanding Experience!

thecaregiver:Not able to understand what I wanted even though I drew it myself! Took many tries. What I've got is not what I wanted, but will have to do as I'm out of time.

newborne11:Unacceptable Experience

populum:Newborne11 kept working to meet the requirements of the gig, showing great signs of perseverance


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий