пятница, 1 июня 2018 г.

I will accurately identify, find font in anything

I will accurately identify, find font in anything












About:

Having problem identifying a font? This must be your lucky day!


By ordering this gig, I will identify any font used in any given pictures, posters, websites, or anything that has font!


BONUS!

  • If ever the font identified is free, I will send you the .ttf or .otf of the font. (No need to order from the extra.)


GUARANTEE:

  • EVERYTHING IS DONE WITHIN 1 DAY* SO THERE'S NO NEED TO WAIT FOR TOO LONG!
  • EVERYTHING IS DONE ACCURATELY!


*Sometimes, there could be some discrepancies or disturbance whereas I can't attend to the gig within a day. If this thing happens, I will inform you right away.

Buy another gig if you would like to send me a tip! Thank you!

Reviews


laloavalos:chicqr delivered as promised and before schedule. Will do this kind of job with him again. Thank U!

blainesmith:Fast delivery!

skcrosthwait:great job. fast delivery

gobban:fantastic work, swift job done

tylertolman:Excellent!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий