четверг, 14 июня 2018 г.

I will draw children illustrations with your idea

I will draw children illustrations with your idea












About:

I offer high quality and unique digital illustrations that are hand-drawn by myself in any format or dimension you need them and at 300 dpi. 

I always send the line-art of every illustration first so you can have a look and accept it for coloring or request modifications. We proceed further only after you're happy with the line-art!

I'm always happy to negotiate the price in order to provide you with the best offer !

  • Do you have a full story to illustrate ?
  • Do you need an illustration for your blog post ? 
  • Do you need a book cover ? 
  • Do you need a simple black and white character ? 
  • Or just want a custom illustration to print and frame it for your child or your friends ?
Then I am the one you want to work with because i'm very friendly and communicative !
    
Every illustration I create is original therefore at the end of our collaboration you will have a unique product!
I also offer commercial use so you can monetize the illustrations you get.
Message me and let us discuss about the prices and my availability because I know I'd love to work with you!
Exclusively on FIVERR!

Reviews


lizmcname:Thanks so much, Julian. It has been such a pleasure working with you on our second book!

weedstation:It's been a pleasure for me as well to work with you once again :) Hope we'll have many many further collaborations!

lizmcname:Thanks for another great illustration!

weedstation:Thank you as well! Love working with you! :)

unphergetable:Will continue to work with him.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий