четверг, 14 июня 2018 г.

I will draw digital concept art and illustrations for you

I will draw digital concept art and illustrations for you












About:

I love creating detailed concept art... specifically people; young n' old, tall n' small. 

I use Clip-Studio with a HUION art tablet, and adore the creations I can evolve from drawings and my imagination.

I can do your illustrations for childrens books, comic books as well as logo design and minimalist logo designs. Oh and not forgetting my awesome concept art.

Contact me before placing you order so we can be sure we know exactly what you need.

Thank you.

Reviews


snuggles78:fabulous, great illustration, ill be in touch soon

snuggles78:Amazing illustrator, nails it every time and very detailed in her illustrations.

snuggles78:Great seller, easy to get along with, friendly, great communication. I'lle be back

noakey:Awesome thank you so much.. it was really pleasant discussing things with you and the piece is fabulous. I'll be back if I need more. Thank you.

snuggles78:fabulous, great illustration, ill be in touch soon


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий