четверг, 14 июня 2018 г.

I will make awesome sketch for you concept

I will make awesome sketch for you concept












About:

Hello,

Thanks for checking my gig. Following are the details for this :

I am a Passionate illustration and concept artist having more than 14 years of experience in designing art and illustration work. 

I am expert at providing the best quality illustrations, logos, concept art, game art, game design, digital paintings, children books, storyboard and much more.

I do follow a process, which would surely make me standout from others.

Generally I offer TWO REVISIONS only. After the delivery, You can ask for Free Revision. 

Please note : This is just an initial costing. It might differ after looking at your exact requirement. Please do contact before placing order.

Thanks

Reviews


chrism762:Great attention to detail and high quality work.

kamleshcgartist:Enjoyed working with you.

chrism762:As usual great work :)

chrism762:Great work and good communication.

kamleshcgartist:Great Client with extra ordinary specification over the work..!\r\n\r\nwill be pleasure to work with you again..!\r\n


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий