воскресенье, 14 октября 2018 г.

I will draw character illustration base on your request

I will draw character illustration base on your request












About:

I'll draw any characters base on your request from a description or from a references that you gave me. it can be anything, potray of someone, original character or fan art.

and you can see my another work on my ig : @aberpungo

Please describe in detail your request and include reference images or photos as much as possible. Please include any color preferences you may have for the background or foreground, including details on the subject like clothing color, hair color, car color etc.

Reviews


ginah805:AWESOME WORK! Exactly what we needed and asked for. Will definitely use again.

aberpungo:Really great customer

jackson262:Will be back again when we have funds! Fantastic quality, great skill! I love it so much, thank you Aberpungo!

aberpungo:Thank you very much, i'm looking forward for your next order.

youranthem:Holy everything! This freelancer didn’t just deliver, he has blown my mind!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий