понедельник, 25 июня 2018 г.

I will do a watercolor illustration

I will do a watercolor illustration












About:

  • I will create a hand painted  watercolor illustration as per your request. 

  • Provide me with the necessary details. 

  • Time duration to complete the drawings depend upon how many elements are there.


  • You will receive : PNG and JPG in 300DPI 
                                  If you want the illustration in a more higher resolution please let me know                                            beforehand

  •  If you need a custom order done, you could contact me and discuss about it. 

  • Please message me before placing the order to make sure I can do the job

  • If there are any questions regarding the packages or if you are not sure which package to choose please do not hesitate to contact me, I am more than happy to help you.

Reviews


messagedj:Great communication and way beyond professional work ethos. Thanks !

duli_sen:Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working for you.

erikahamlin:Beautiful work, I am speechless!!

duli_sen:Thank you so much!

moniquesainz:Duli is extremely professional. It is a real pleasure to work with her. Absolutely perfect everything every time.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий