среда, 13 июня 2018 г.

I will draw unique flower illustration in watercolor style

I will draw unique flower illustration in watercolor style












About:

Hey there!

I am a floral painter. I am passionate about flowers & plants.
I like small flowers, especially those with bright and vibrant colors~

In this gig, you may receive an illustration of your favorite 
rose / daffodil / carnation / tulip / daisy / gerbera / sunflower / orchid...
in high resolution (300dpi) print ready file formats (png / jpeg) on a standard A4 size

However, if flowers are not your thing, but you like my painting style, hit me up!
I would gladly draw anything else you have in mind.

Please note: 

  • 1 gig = 1 object, for more objects, check packages and extras
  • I add tittle for FREE
  • I draw simple decorations (splashes..) for FREE
  • Revision - to make corrections of illustration costs $10

My gig represents my style, if you want me to draw in another technique, check gig extras.

Thank you. Let's make a party of flowers! :D
I'll make an awesome art piece you can't deny or money back guarantee!
Please contact me if you have any queries at all.

Reviews


laurakingsbu404:Seller was great at creating the design I imagined. Thanks!

elibeeli:Very specific to details, so I could easily understand her needs! Also gave enough time to complete the work when changes were requested.\nThanks for the experience!

jessica_kokon:Very nice :)

elibeeli:Pleasant person! And clear on instructions.

geokos220:thanks Eli for the really lovely pieces!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий