среда, 13 июня 2018 г.

I will make children , story illustrations with colors

I will make children , story illustrations with colors












About:

For $ 5 I will color one story illustration of one characters with out lines, flat colors . It is perfect for children's books, logos, video games, clothing designs or whatever Hopelessness.

If you want something with a cleaner style and with more detail, another purchase I'll add leftovers and more realistic highlights, purged the lines and do a simple background


For $ 5 I will do the one character coloring in flat color.



Reviews


apcmultimedia:Solid artist, fast and responsive!

kapilaneja1:Nice buyer. It was really nice to work with you\nthanks

apcmultimedia:Excellent artist, follows instructions and made edits that I was happy with. Very flexible and fast worker.

kapilaneja1:thanks nice buyer

apcmultimedia:Capable and fast worker


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий