пятница, 1 июня 2018 г.

I will draw an awesome flat vector illustration

I will draw an awesome flat vector illustration












About:

Hello, Good day !

My name is Md. Anikul Islam. I'm a Graphic designer from Bangladesh and I’ll draw vector illustrations for you!
Give your designs a personal touch with customized flat drawings. Build a personality for your business or contents. Free stock contents are used in millions of materials, now its time to stand out with your customized drawings. Make pleasant and memorable impressions for your business! 

I Can Design in flat style:
● Backgrounds
● Objects;
● Characters;
● Flat avatars
● Icons - for web and apps;
● Logos;
● Illustrations 
● Any minimalist/flat picture you want.

Why Do You Need This Gig ?
➠Fast Delivery.
➠Satisfaction Guaranteed.
➠Unlimited Revision.
➠High Resolution.

Not Accepting:
➺ Order with low information.
➺ Illegal content.

Important :
Offers are customizable. Feel free to ask for your customized quote.
Please note: Each drawing here is customized, so knock me to discuss in details before ordering.

Best Regards



Reviews


carol8024:Love love love this seller. He is so talented and goes to great effort (above and beyond) to give you what you have asked for. Strongly recommended. Give him a try, you will not be disappointed!

anik4t:Awesome buyer in fiverr. Always work with nice illustration.Very comfortable to work with him.Highly recommended.Work with again.

hmax2017:This is one of the best sellers on Fiverr! He is such a pleasure to work with and is extremely patient and attentive. He even worked well with my deadlines and did whatever was necessary to get the job done. I recommend Anik to anyone who needs high-quality vector illustrations!

anik4t:Outstanding person in fiverr. We work like a team. Great communication. Great and awesome character illustration projects done.Highly recommended him. Hope we will work again my dear friend. Thank you so much for great effort .

ryan6473:Anik nailed it! I will call on him again for more illustrations. A pleasure to work with. He is very talented and professional.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий