пятница, 1 июня 2018 г.

I will draw a character with detailing like shadows , shading, shine effect

I will draw a character with detailing like shadows , shading, shine effect












About:

It will be my pleasure to create a drawing for your book, t-shirt, logo, site, blog,  or for any other specific purpose or just for your  pleasure :)

Basic gig will provide  one black-outlined figure/character. 

Check out my gig extras for more and feel free to contact me about additional information and modification for a custom deal - I'll be glad to do a good work for you.
Extras refer to a single character.

Elapsed time to delivery for the basic gig is  4 days, while for the extras it is:

  1. Adding simple, flat colors: +2 days (per character)
  2. Detailed coloring: +3 days (per character)
  3. Adding background: +3 days
  4. Detailed, full colored background: +4 days

Drawing size: ~4000x3000px, 72px/inch for web or 300px/inch for printing (if you need a different size, please let me know)

I will be grateful for your review once the job is done :)

Thanks in advance for the opportunity to create a quality artwork for you.

Note: Please contact me prior to placing your order, thank you!

Reviews


trostc1:very easy to deal with, happy with the results

madiotech:it was pleasure working with this client.. hope i will see him in future. Thank you

rekine:Good job, just as I wanted.

madiotech:Rekine is a very good client. He knows exactly what he needs. and he describe requirements very well. I enjoyed working with him. I would love to work with him again in future. Thank you

gogobill747:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий