пятница, 1 июня 2018 г.

I will draw a portrait of your pet or other animal in watercolor

I will draw a portrait of your pet or other animal in watercolor












About:

I will draw a beautiful portrait of your lovely pet or any other animal you want in watercolor. I make my drawings with love. This portrait could be create in realistic style of more fantastic . All that I need is good photo of your pet and your wishes about style you want.

I will draw full body of your one pet or any other animal.

I will need 3 days to complete this work.

The work will be provided on white background JPG or PNG format.

Any additional feature , like simple background, transparent background, layered PSD file etc , you can choose in Additional features, or by custom request.

If you have any questions, write me in messages

IMPORTANT

Please credit me if my artworks are included in published materials.


I also have the rights of all illustrations for showcasing it in my portfolio.


Copyright is mine by default unless you buy it.


Thank you!

Reviews


njcamocutie:Anna goes above and beyond .Excellent communication and fast work.A+..Wont be disappointed

annasuperson:Outstanding Experience!

allinjwl:Great work and delivered ahead of schedule!

annasuperson:Great experience ! Thank you!

njcamocutie:Absolutely stunning! A very talented artist, great communication and fast service. A++\n\n


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий