вторник, 12 июня 2018 г.

I will create a black and white digital line drawing from any photo

I will create a black and white digital line drawing from any photo












About:

Send me a high (or the highest you have) resolution photograph and I shall convert it into a black and white digital line drawing. Clean and crisp, it will look like a polished sketch.

Reviews


b1066377:The digital drawing looks great!

davidkado:Professional, great communication even though I’m in a different time zone, that was a big surprise. Happy to answer questions and great value for money. I couldn’t ask for a better service. Happy to use again for sure

theherbivore:Great customer!

stephaniesolis:Amazing work!! This was for a birthday present and they couldn’t be more amazed with the result - and so fast, too! I would recommend this artist to anyone. I never thought I could afford personalized portraits of such good quality... thanks for making a dream come true. Next time I’ll order a full color project!! \u003c3

theherbivore:Thank you for such a great review!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий