вторник, 26 июня 2018 г.

I will illustrate or redraw anything for print and web

I will illustrate or redraw anything for print and web












About:

I draw from existing photos as a reference as well as from imagination. It can either be in my own style or one of your choices, such as 
flat 2D illustrations
Complex and conceptual illustrations
Cartoon Characters
Landscapes
Books(print)
Info-graphics
Icons
Banners for both web and print
ebooks
Invitation cards
Logos
Visiting cards
Flyers/brochures
Website templates
Web Buttons
Invitation cards
Stationary
Shirt/mug prints
social media covers
And everything else!

Why Me?
Simple and Minimalist
Free Font
Meaningful
Vector Ai
All Services just in 5$
Delivery within 24 hours

Reviews


nickijc:Very quick and exactly what we needed, we keep coming back to Sanjib, thank you again!

sanjib_designer:He is very well known about his project. I want to do work with him again.

nickijc:Super quick work and exactly what we needed

sanjib_designer:I am pleased, work with nickijc. He is a very nice person. I wish to work together.

nickijc:Another great service from Sanjib, very pleased with result again :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий