суббота, 2 июня 2018 г.

I will draw your character in full color with transparent background

I will draw your character in full color with transparent background












About:

Hi! My name is Pamela but people use to call me Iro in social media
I offer you high quality bust up illustrations for personal/commercial use ~

Please message me first (and include all details) before your order!
I will give you 2 revisions, first one will be a digital sketch (to add or fix details in it such as pose, accesories, etc) and a final revision to fix minor details if it's required.

I do:

  • Humans 
  • Kemonomimis.
  • Gore and nsfw as long as it isn’t too explicit

I won't do :

  • Furries
  • Complicated mecha.
  • Animals

Reviews


uabarbie:Love the order and the artist. Both are awesome.

irodesu:Great client! Thank you very much \u003c3

carlotrevisan:very good, very nice, fast editing on the revision, top! ;)

irodesu:Very nice customer ^_^ thank you!

uabarbie:An outstanding artist and great communication! Will work with her again!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий