суббота, 2 июня 2018 г.

I will provide you the illustrations for entrie book (8-12 pages)

I will provide you the illustrations for entrie book (8-12 pages)












About:

Benefit from my years of experience. I will draw you colorful images which suits your story.

Hi,if you need illustration for your children book, rhymes, short stories, for websites, or for any other purpose idea please check the Basic or Standard package. For a book (10-12 pages), you need to order PREMIUM PACK. If you have more than 12 pages, please contact me for a quote.


come a grab the offer .
My procedure: Please send medetailsregradingthe story line and what tobeillustrated before ordering the gig..


Thank you very much.

Reviews


eatayard:Great work!

scribbleline:thank you, sir..great experience.....

gailsemiao:yes extremely efficient fast and very talented, followed brief and delivered!

scribbleline:Great Experience.Thank you!

eatayard:Easiest person to work with and hardest working in Fiverr!! \n\nWill definitely and gladly do more business.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий