суббота, 12 мая 2018 г.

I will draw you original and custom twitch emotes

I will draw you original and custom twitch emotes












About:

I will create original and custom high quality twitch subscriber emotes for your twitch channel.
You will receive the final product(s) in three sizes: 112X112, 56X56, 28X28 in PNG format.

Note that when you order, I will need a way to contact you for further details so we can have a final product that you are happy with :)


Your product will be processed in these steps:
1. We will discuss your ideas for the emote. I have a couple of questions in my requirements page to help guide you throughout the process when you order from me.
(You can also talk to me before ordering too)

2. 
There is a high chance I will be streaming the making of your emotes, if you would like to tune in so you can give live feedback.
Please let me know possibly in the start of the order so I can arrange it /announce it to you when I do stream it.

3. I will be sending you the finished product with at least a day to spare before the deadline, enough for a revision or two if needed be.
(if I stream it, you will be receiving them shortly after they are finished)



Reviews


movementking:as always perfect

psycho_mochiie:Thank you for continuing to purchase my gig, really appreciate it and good luck with your partnership!

tenderqwerty:This is my 2nd order with pyscho_mochiie and i'm just as satisfied as I was the first time. Great quality and speedy delivery for a good price. I will always order emotes from her.

psycho_mochiie:Thank you for ordering again and I'm so glad you like my work. Good luck with your streams and I look forward to your next order ;)

psylenttv:Exactly what I asked for and offered insight :)\nWill come back again!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий