суббота, 12 мая 2018 г.

I will send you 30 original cute monster clip art images

I will send you 30 original cute monster clip art images












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I'll send you a zipped package of 30 irresistibly cute monsters, all hand-drawn by me, saved as PNG files with transparent backgrounds. 

Reviews


glowinvent:Great Experience!

onejohn:I bought this gig in order to generate ideas for the storytelling part of my marketing business. This seller gave me straight answers and worked quickly.

glowinvent:awesome job awesome job! highly talented artist. very pleased with the delivery and communication. I highly recommend

kingalien:High quality and original content. Would order more from the seller if they make more.

jennysita:Good Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий