четверг, 17 мая 2018 г.

I will do line art of what you need

I will do line art of what you need












About:

Hi i' am level 2  professional adobe illustrator line artist.

my sample works
check this link
goo.gl/uR0BCk

these line arts are not copy of internet.all are done by me.i have all source files and vector files


i will convert your images,sketches,logos to line drawing.
any image i can draw.

specially 

  • children book illustrations
  • infographics
  • technical drawings
  • mandela art patterns
  • Patent Applications
  • Architecture drawing
  • Manufacturing purposes
  • vector tracing 
  • logo Vectorization 
  • any complex drawing

dont worry about the low quality images.


my service for 5$

  • high resolution(600dpi)
  • free color some areas.(black)
  • source file(5$)
  • PNG, JPEG and BMP any file type
  • unlimited revision
  • commercial use.(5$)
  • money back GUARANTEED
  • good communication

very complex illustrations(please contact me before ordering)


thanx for visit my gig.this is the chepest and awesome gig on the fiverr

thanx 
orloveforever

Reviews


pmccre:Another great job!

orloveforever:Thank you sir.i owe you.

pmccre:She does wonderful work!

orloveforever:thank you sir.happy to work with you.

pmccre:Great work despite some technical difficulties.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий