понедельник, 14 мая 2018 г.

I will design 8 bit, pixel art sprites and backgrounds for you

I will design 8 bit, pixel art sprites and backgrounds for you












About:

Hey!

I'm Kaitlyn, or mentalpop and I'm a professional pixel artist living in Toronto, Canada.

I've been interested in and passionate about game design and storytelling ever since I was a little girl living in the depths of the North, sounding out the sentences as I played Ocarina of Time and memorizing card configurations in Super Mario 3. My favourite games are ones where I can dive deep into the story and nestle deep down in all of the gritty details.

I LOVE games, and I love working on them, so I would love to bring my pixeling skills to the table and help you create the thing that's driving you!

Please contact me when you place an order with a general idea of what you're looking for, potential styles and palettes you have in mind and all of your ideas! It's my job to sort through all your thoughts and come up with exactly what you've been wishing for.

Also, no idea is too big. Feel free to contact me if you have a bigger task in mind. I'm very flexible and happy to work with you. :)

Reviews


disafter:This is the type of artist that you'd want on your team at a game jam!

mentalpop:Excellent as always! :)

smithmw7:Super fast and high quality work, followed directions and took creative freedom as requested!

mentalpop:A pleasure to work with!

disafter:everything this artist makes is incredible, and the attention to detail is fascinating!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий