понедельник, 14 мая 2018 г.

I will deliver the highest quality pictures. Please think hard before you order, as you might get addicted to my work! Looking forward to working with you! + See More

I will deliver the highest quality pictures. Please think hard before you order, as you might get addicted to my work! Looking forward to working with you! + See More












About:

Good Day!

If you looking for high quality illustrations - you  are in the right place. I worked on many book illustrating project with high quality. 
I will be glad to work on your project to provide you cute, colorful, professional illustrations in my own style. 

I will work on your project in 2 steps:
1. I will provide you black & white sketch. In this step you will be able to make changes and turn all your ideas in life.
2. i will color the illustration.

PM me if you have any questions.

Have a nice Day!

Reviews


friendlya:Excellent seller.

caevans1977:Absolutely love Alena's illustrations. She communicated so well throughout the process and I am delighted by her designs. Thank you Alena!

alenakarabach:thank you!!

bcbcpt515:Alina is not only talented but has great taste in art and style. You won't regret your purchase and can absolutely NOT find such affordable great work here in USA!

bcbcpt515:excellent!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий