среда, 14 февраля 2018 г.

I will be happy to share it with you! + See More

I will be happy to share it with you! + See More












About:

Hi, my name is Ecaterina, I am a professional artist and I will paint for you illustration in easy watercolor . Send me a picture of your house, your pet, or just your desire and I'll draw it on paper.
If you need commercial use you will need to add to the price of $10, you can choose my extra gigs.
If you have multiple figures in the illustrations do not forget to add per each $5. :)
Price for a portrait is $10( no background), two portraits in one picture will cost $20. Contact me for details.
PS I do not paint erotic or violent images, for the rest, feel free to contact me! :)

Reviews


richasheth:Perfect work. As always!!

tincuta:Thank you!

richasheth:AMAZING! As always. Thank you, thank you so much!

tincuta:Thank you!

richasheth:Excellent, as always! \nThank you so much :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий