среда, 14 февраля 2018 г.

I will format your children or picture book for createspace, kindle

I will format your children or picture book for createspace, kindle












About:

I will professionally format with Indesign your existing book illustrations and convert all of them into a pdf ready to be uploaded on Amazon Kindle, Createspace and Ingram Spark.Your finished product will be ready for upload, free of any formatting errors and it will be accepted 100% on Createspace.

I can guarantee that the book will follow all Amazon/ Createspace/IngramSpark/Epub guidelines, and will not be rejected.

PRICE:

For the price please contact me!

Contact me prior ordering if you have any questions.

NOTE: This GIG is for illustrations based children books only. IF I have to add the texts to your illustrations, please contact me

Reviews


nashantabrown:It's always a pleasure

nashantabrown:He did an amazing job, and finished quickly

the3dplan:Amazing super quick delivery... I love this gig

ankittodi:Thanks for the feedback. Looking forward to working with you again!!!

jenoloo:Fast service, easy to communicate.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий