среда, 14 февраля 2018 г.

I will create single colored character with basic background

I will create single colored character with basic background












About:


I am a Cartoon Artist and love to design your story, I am a professional in kids book illustration Comics Illustration and Human or Animal Character for your story.
I will provide
Unlimited revision till Satisfactory result
Timely Delivery
Quality Result
No Copy completely original work
High resolution image
Need your support 
Need complete description from your side
Reference image if you have
Communication
 
Any question, please contact me any time

Reviews


mrghettocnn:®®® Best

renulaldesigner:Thank you for reviewing

mrghettocnn:Very Good Work! Follows directions to the letter!

renulaldesigner:Thanks for the review :)

pixelperks:Great quality work and easy to work with. Thanks!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий