воскресенье, 11 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw a custom watercolor picture for you

I will draw a custom watercolor picture for you












About:

Any idea you have in mind can be illustrated and presented as a wonderful gift to your friends, relatives and significant others.
Share your idea with me and I will draw it. 
Right now my favorite task was to draw Elvis chased by hippo. 
I simply love this job!

Reviews


ivegotmailshere:I really love her work, it's meticulous and soulful. Tanja is also professional and very easy to talk to. Anyone would have a pleasant experience working with her!

tigerchick:Always a pleasure to work with Tanja. She responds very quickly and her work is of the highest quality.

tigerchick:Yes the seller was extremely helpful and helped fulfill a difficult brief with patience and professionalism.

tigerchick:Tanja, once again, has done a fantastic job! She's taken a difficult brief and interpreted it brilliantly. :)

musalone:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий