воскресенье, 11 февраля 2018 г.

I will design appealing creative textile pattern for you

I will design appealing creative textile pattern for you












About:

I can make you an attractive ,creative textile print/design.
That can be used as a
  • fabric print  for any garment.
  • A fabric print for a bag
  • An upholstery fabric
  • for shoes etc
  • Wallpapers
  • Wrapping paper
  • your website/blog.

I would need
  • Dimensions/scale of a fabric
  • your idea/concept
  • color option if you have any
  • any image or illustration that you want me to use in a print

I love to play with ideas and colors .I hope you would love my work 


KINDLY MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING :)

Reviews


randalltrani:Great job!

furchandco:Amazing work and communication

nidart:Outstanding Experience!

glennlove20:Very good and quick

nidart:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий