воскресенье, 11 февраля 2018 г.

I will deliver any adobe illustrator work in 24 hours

I will deliver any adobe illustrator work in 24 hours












About:

Hi I can do any kind of Adobe Illustrator job work in 24 hours, Professionally do vector trace,  redraw your old logo / picture and make it high resolution so that you can print it to any size. no problem if you have low quality or blur image.

My service is :-

  • Make new Business Logo / Card / Brochure design 
  • Redraw / Modify any kind of (Illustration, Picture, Design ) and give you AI / PNG / EPS / PSD any file you want
  • Professionally doing path or digital line art drawing of your manufacturing or t shirt print business 
  • Minimal Logo
  • Minimalist vector portrait 
  • Flat logo / Clip art
  • Color correction / Retouch / Remove background

Why you take my service ?
  • Unlimited revision
  • money back guaranty.
so don't be late Order now and get professional touch in your business

Reviews


ilovebad:all around awesome. this is my 3rd gig with them and I will be ordering another one soon. Thank you guys!

design_print:It's my pleasure to work with you.\nthanks.

heaven121416:Good Experience!

design_print:Outstanding Experience!

brinker1981:Good service


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий