четверг, 15 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw one page for a children's book, any size, full color + simple background.

I will draw one page for a children's book, any size, full color + simple background.












About:

I will draw ANYTHING for your children's book.

I have been drawing children's books for over 6 years, I have published 3 of my own and self published 7 others as ebooks and createspace print on demand books. I've also worked on books for many other authors.

For a limited time I am doing full color images for $10 to start 2018 with a bang!

BASIC
-1 picture
-3 figures + background
-Full Color
-Commercial Use

STANDARD
-12 pictures
-3 figures + background
-Full Color
-Commercial Use


PREMIUM
-24 pages + front and back cover
-3 figures a page
-background
-color



For books 32 pages or bigger contact me for a custom quote.

After I complete delivery I will still be willing to make minor changes FREE of charge to ensure that you are satisfied with your purchase. If this is the case please send me a message after delivery.

All packages include commercial use, however, for full books in my style, I would like to be acknowledged as the illustrator.



Reviews


pamneilson:We are working together on several children's books. I am very happy with his work.

radiantx:Outstanding Experience!

jrw1234:Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant! I just love everything he does! Outstanding service! Thank you!

radiantx:Outstanding Experience!

jrw1234:Absolutely amazing to work with. I love all his ideas, so talented. Can't wait to create more books with J. I am very lucky to have found him, great job as usual!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий