четверг, 15 февраля 2018 г.

I will do illustrations for children s book

I will do illustrations for children s book












About:

I paint my illustrations digitally but I like them to have a strong traditional as well modern feeling suitable for children books.

I get truly involved in every project I participate in, and I always put my heart and soul on my drawings. So, If you work with me, you will not only find an illustrator, but a partner. I will work by your side to deliver a beautiful result that will make both of us happy.



  • In 5$ Gigs i offers 2 characters and a background , full color .
  • in 10$ Gigs i offers 4 characters and a beautiful background with full color more then 300 dpi .
  • and also source files...
  • for 15$ Gigs i offers upto 5 to 6 characters  and a stunning backgrounds with full color and source files....
  • 10$ and 15$ Gigs offers licence ...

for each gigs i can give more characters if you order additional , please looks for more information's in my additional services...

if any doubts please feel free to contact me ...
its sure and 100% Guarantee that you will be thrilled and happy with outputs... 


thanks

Reviews


bridedesign:Excellent work! Thank you!

ambadikumar:great experience...

mrwensday:The last page. It was an honor to work with this seller. Until next time

ambadikumar:great experience and its the best series i had ever worked with...

mrwensday:One more to go


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий