суббота, 17 февраля 2018 г.

I will illustrate fashion cads, flats, technical drawings

I will illustrate fashion cads, flats, technical drawings












About:

I am proficient in designing and illustrating fashion garments and other products as vector images. I work with all categories including accessories, footwear, children’s apparel, men’s and women’s apparel, toys, products, logos, and more! For extra details like Tech Packs, specifications, and bulk discounts kindly contact me before placing an order. Feel free to message me with any questions.


For $5 you get:

  • 1 sketch
  • Black and white (no color)
  • Delivered as a PDF
 
**See "Gig Extras" to add more to your order


How it works:

  • After completing your order, send me a sketch or photo of your design on the order page.
  • I will contact you with any questions.
  • Receive a first draft and advise any comments or changes.
  • Final drawing is delivered in 3 days!


Still have questions?
Feel free to send me a message and I can send you a custom order to make the ordering process a breeze.


Unlimited revised corrections, 100% satisfaction of the client

Reviews


xxchloewxx:Great service, Natalie delivered as promised and the quality of work was perfect. Will definitely love to work with her again. Thanks!

xxchloewxx:Natalie has been amazing to work with. She has delivered fantastic results within the time frame set. Would more than recommend her!

mreay2016:Great, per usual.

nataliems:Great to work with!

mreay2016:Natalie was fantastic; I'm new to the field and she walked me through. She and I created a custom offer that was amenable to both of us. I will be utilizing her again.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий