суббота, 17 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw any line art style picture

I will draw any line art style picture












About:

I work in the field of graphic design. I have the ability to draw and render any image or style.
In addition, I also undertake drawing details, products as required by customers.
* Note before ordering:
- I do not have a specific rule at all. And very flexible with each of their customers. You feel safe about my drawing style.
- I give you any format as per your requirement.
- Send me pictures or requests that you want to draw is good.

To best for me and my clients. Please feel free to text me in advance to facilitate the exchange of work. Ask me if you have any requests.

Reviews


therealchris21:He did it so quickly! I didn't even have to wait an hour.

tienmx11:Thank you so much ! ^_^

coolnewbits:Brilliant work!

tienmx11:Thank you so much !

bbettyrrose:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий