четверг, 15 февраля 2018 г.

I will make you a custom illustration

I will make you a custom illustration












About:

I will make and draw anything! I am a painter and illustrator with a BFA in painting from Mass College of Art. I draw and create all the time, and work completely by hand. 

I can make comic pages, cards, invitations, covers, portraits, pet drawings, signs, anything you'd like.

Please message me before hand so we can discuss ideas! I can work from photos or sketches if you already have something very specific in mind. 

If you'd like me to create a collection of illustrations for a children's book, package prices are as follows:
$200 -Includes 6 illustrations,copyright and color.
$430 includes 12 illustrations,copyrights and color.
$750-includes 25 illustrations,copyrights and color.

If you would like me to work in oil paint instead of watercolor, prices start at $75 for an 8x12" painting. Message me for more details.

Reviews


evancamby:Fantastic work and great communication. I am very happy!

kelysik:Positive, cheerful, and a clear communicator of their needs!

theleftlane:Fast, listened well. Happy with result. Will order more!

kelysik:Outstanding Experience!

lukecoomer:Absolutely amazing I’m in love with it and she is a inspiration thank you so much you will hear from me again


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий