четверг, 15 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw you a pet portrait

I will draw you a pet portrait












About:

I will illustrate your pet in my own cartoony-style! The illustration will have all your pet's markings and quirks down to a tee! There are three options.

1 order = 1 pet. You can have multiple figures at once when ordering, and they can be put in the same portrait if requested!

1. Sketchy Bust ($5)

(Basic) This option has flat colors, lines, and isn't shaded like the 2nd option. It will still include your pet's markings and give your pet an expressive cartoony face!

2. Detailed Bust ($10)

(Standard) This option has dynamic shaded colors, no lines, and will be very detailed! 

3. Detailed Full-Body ($15)
(Premium) This option includes everything in a Detailed Bust, but your pet will have a full-body! It will have dynamic colors and a be in a unique pose!   

Collars, objects, and backgrounds in your illustration are free! All you need to do is let me know if you want a unique background like in the main gig photo.                                                                      








Reviews


meekochibi:I wanted a cute portrait of my chinchilla, and I love the result! It captures her cute fluffiness perfectly. I will definitely order pictures of the rest of my pets!

keekers:Thanks!

dbrock1969:Awesome work again Thanks!

keekers:Happy to help!

dbrock1969:Awesome work. Thanks


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий